Easigrass artificial grass comes with an 8-year guarantee from the date of installation, but will last much longer. It is very low-maintenance, but here are some useful tips to help you keep it in prime condition:
- Any spillages or animal urine can simply be washed away.
- Dog & fox urine can also be sprayed with Easi-re-odoriser.
- If you are planning a barbecue, protect the area with wood or canvas to avoid hot embers falling on the grass.
- Like ordinary grass, heavy use may produce some areas that look a little depressed or flattened. Just use a stiff or mechanical brush to lift the pile up again.
- If you are painting in the immediate area of the grass, protect it with either a normal decorating sheet, plastic or newspaper.
- Imprints from garden furniture will lift naturally in time, but, if required, use a small, stiff brush.
- If airbourne spore/seeds occur on the edging and/or grass, simply pluck them out and use a gentle weed killer which prevents them returning.
- Please do not use the grass as a launch pad for your fireworks.
Any other questions???
Just call our Help Desk on 01932918620