Update July 2020:
We have made a video detailing the steps we are taking to keep our customers and employees safe.
To our valued customers,
Due to these unprecedented times we find ourselves in I wanted to let you know the temporary updates we have made to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers, whilst also ensuring that we comply completely with the current Government guidelines.
- Our retail shop is now closed until further notice
- Turf deliveries will be paused temporarily until 13th April (subject to updated Government guidelines)
We understand that many of you will be planning garden or landscaping projects and so our remote working sales team is here to help you.
- We are accepting pre-orders for turf
- We are answering your questions on our natural turf and irrigation systems
- We are continuing to help our customers plan their garden, landscaping and commercial projects
- We are supporting customers with our top tips and advice to keep your garden turf looking its best
Our sales office remains open with our team working remotely to provide support for telephone and email enquiries only. Please contact them with any queries regarding our turf sales and irrigation systems, we would be more than happy to help.
Since 1989, Royce Turf has been proud to help our customers throughout the South East of England and it is with deep regret that we must close temporarily.
Our team hopes all our customers, friends and family keep safe during these times.